Results Engineering strives to be the provider of world class services in the industry. Through the use of the under-mentioned guiding principles, all employees in Results Marine are accountable to fully satisfying our customers by meeting / exceeding their needs and expectations with best in class solutions and services.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviors:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment
Results Engineering is a professional and safety conscious division of Results Marine which values the effective management of health, safety and welfare throughout all stages of its work. The clear objective is to minimize harm to persons and property by adopting a proactive approach to effective risk and safety management.
Management and supervisory staff have responsibilities for the implementation of the policy and must ensure that health and safety is given adequate consideration in the planning and day-today supervision of all work.
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our employees at all times
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions, provide and maintain equipment and systems, and ensure safe storage/use of substances
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our HSE policies and standards
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and all other requirements relating to Health, safety and environment issues to which it subscribes
- Keep this policy updated, to implement and maintain its management system, and continuously improve its Health, Safety and Environment performance
All Results Engineering personnel strive to understand and implement the HSE requirements pertaining to their work. All visitors’, sub-contractors of our organisation should be advised of our HSE requirements if their work is unsupervised